Larinda’s Landing Dog Policy
Small / Medium Size Only
Guests hereby agree to the following policy, regulations and conditions while staying at Larinda’s Landing with a dog. Please note cats are not permitted.
- Guests agree to keep their dogs on a leash or in a carrier at all times while in public areas.
- Guests agree that they will pick up after their dog and properly dispose of their dog’s excrement without inconveniencing other guests. Failure to pick up and dispose may result in a $ 150.00 pick up clean up cost.
- Guests agree to keep their dog with them or with a designated individual at all times and not leave their dog unattended in their cottage.
If you are able to guarantee that your dog does not bark and /or make any kind of noise during your absence from the cottage, then you are allowed to leave your dog unattended in its own kennel only. You will be required to leave a cell phone number on file at check-in, in the event your dog becomes a disturbance to other guests and /or staff on site. No exceptions will be made for guests without the use of a cell phone.
- Guests agree to prevent noise or any other disturbance by their dogs, in the interest of other guests at all times.
- For sanitary reasons your dog must eat out of their own bowls that owners must bring with them (instead of the cottage breakfast bowls). If you forgot your dog’s feeding dish, let us know as we have spares on site.
- Owners will ensure that their dogs have their own “beds” for sleeping. Your dog is not allowed to sleep on the furniture and /or beds.
- Your dog is not allowed on the beds and /or bedding and /or furniture. Paw stains, claw or snagged fabric, and /or hair infested bedding and /or furniture will be disposed of, if unable to be repaired and /or properly cleaned. The guest will be responsible for the cost of replacement. Guests agree to pay any additional charges for any repairs or extra cleaning starting at a minimum fee of $ 150.00 + tax. Your signature below authorizes Larinda’s Landing to charge your credit card (on file) for such charges, even if they are discovered following your departure from the property.
- Guests agree that, should their dog create any disturbances, which cause complaints made by other guests and /or staff, at the request of the manager, the guest shall immediately make arrangements to board their dog elsewhere off the property.
Please open and print the above waiver and bring it with upon check-in. If you cannot print the waiver we have copies ready for you to sign when you check-in.