Your reservation is confirmed once the 25% deposit has been processed by Larinda’s Landing and you have received a reservation confirmation. The payment of your deposit affirms you have read, understood, and agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in Larinda’s Landings Cancellation Policy in its entirety.
Once your reservation is confirmed, you are responsible for verifying that everything on your reservation confirmation is complete and accurate (including dates of check-in and check-out) and will have 24 hours to cancel your reservation without penalty. After 24 hours our Cancellation Policy becomes effective.
If for any reason you did not receive our Cancellation Policy with your reservation confirmation, please advise us immediately so we can forward the policy to you. We strongly recommend you read the Cancellation Policy in its entirety as Larinda’s Landing will not deviate from the policy for any reason.
In the event of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances (of any nature), Larinda’s Landing reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time. Deposits paid for reservations will be reimbursed in full.
What if I want to cancel my booking reservation?
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking, your reservation will be cancelled without penalty. After 24 hours it means, you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in Larinda’s Landing Cancellation Policy in its entirety.
- If you cancel within 56 calendar days (8 weeks) from your check-in date, your cancellation will be subject to a $175.00 Canadian administration cancellation fee (plus HST).
- If you cancel between 35 calendar days (5 weeks) and 55 calendar days from your check-in date, your 25% deposit (taken at the time of your booking) will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel less than 35 calendar days (5 weeks) from your check-in date, the outstanding booking balance will be charged to the credit card on file.
circumstances not eligible for a refund under Larinda’s Landing Cancellation Policy:
- Any health condition or health consequences related to Covid-19 or any other illness.
- Transportation disruptions and cancellations whether by land, air, or water for any reason.
- Travel advisories, travel cancellations and/or travel restrictions issued by any transportation company whether by land, air, or water.
- Federal, Provincial and/or Municipal Government issued travel restrictions.
- Health advisories and quarantines.
- Changes to applicable law(s) and other Federal, Provincial and/or Municipal government mandate(s) such as evacuation orders, border closures, prohibitions on short-term rentals, non permitted travel between provinces and/or “stay at home” orders.
- We highly recommend our guests purchase trip cancellation insurance for the entire cost of their reservation at Larinda’s Landing in the event they cancel their reservation (for any reason). We also recommend our guests check their credit card company to see if they have any trip cancellation coverage.
- Cancellation requests are only accepted by email.
- Cancellation fees will apply to each cottage booked under your name and/or reservation.