LARINDA'S LANDING BOOKING POLICES
- A three-night minimum booking is required during our high season. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are looking for a one or two-night stay which may be available between bookings.
- All reservations require a 25% deposit upon booking.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express upon booking and Interac (debit) and cash on site.
- Any reservation made must be by an adult of 19 years or older. Any guests under 19 must be accompanied in the cottage by an adult of 19 years or older. Larinda’s Landing has the right to refuse and/or cancel any bookings that do not adhere to this policy upon arrival.
- All deposits and additional fees are subject to HST (15% tax).
- All rates are based on double occupancy, two guests per bedroom.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm – Check out time is 10:30 am.
- Early check in and late check out upon request only and are subject to cottage availability. Acceptance of an early check-in or late check-out is solely within the discretion of Larinda’s Landing and is subject to availability of your cottage on the day of your check-in or check-out.
- We allow one additional guest per cottage for an overnight stay in addition to the regular occupancy capacity of the cottage. An additional fee of $10.00 + HST per night will be charged to your reservation for ages 5 – 12 and $ 15.00 + HST for ages 13 and up.
- We have a “do not disturb other guests” policy from 11.00 pm – 8.00 am on the property.
- All of our cottages are non-smoking. A cleaning fee of $250.00 + HST will be charged if there is any smoking inside the cottage. The primary guest (who originally booked the cottage) will be responsible for the cost of the additional cleaning required to remove the smoke odours from the cottage and agrees to pay the added cleaning charges of $250.00 + HST. Your credit card on file authorizes Larinda’s Landing to charge (your card) for the extra cleaning fees, even if the smoke odours are discovered following your departure from the property.
- Any birthday parties, family reunions or gatherings with additional guests must be reported to the office for approval. It is up to the discretion of Larinda’s Landing if an additional usage fee is to be applied.
- There is a property usage fee for on site weddings, family reunions, and organized functions. For on site weddings the entire property must be booked to hold the event. Please contact our office for more details.
- For cancellations, please refer to our cancellation policy.
- If you want to bring your dog, please refer to our dog policy.
- Larinda’s Landing Oceanfront Cottages reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time. Deposits paid for reservations will be reimbursed in full.